Stunning 18th century working masseria with sea views close to the historic centre of Fasano ripe for restoration.
Set amongst extensive olive groves and boasting views of Puglia's unspoiled Adriatic coast is Masseria Chicco Bianchi, a once-majestic Puglian farmhouse bursting with original features, including an original olive press, private chapel, vaulted ceilings and stunning tilework.
In total, the property comprises:
- Main house: double storey masseria set over 1000 square metres with sea views and an adjacent chapel dating back to the 18th century – ideal for conversion to a majestic holiday home or agricola retreat.
- Several out-buildings and a dependence, covering approximately 200 metres square, providing additional space for guest accommodation.
- An olive press measuring approximately 5m by 400m2 which has been fully excavated, ready to return to work or become an arresting focal point.
- Three wells for rain water harvesting and one artesian well.
- Grounds covering approximately 35000 metres square, encompassing olive groves and agricultural land, with plenty of scope for landscaping and/or installing a swimming pool.
Situated between the historic centre of Fasano and the marina of Savelletri, with their well-known seaside resorts, spas and golf clubs, in close to ten acres of land, this once fine property is just crying out to be restored to its former splendour.
Exterior 35000 sqm
77km from BARI airport